The Long-Range Transportation Plan is a road map of transportation projects, both funded and visionary, for the next 25 years in the Huntsville MPO study area. In order for a transportation project to get funding, it must be included in the LRTP. A new LRTP is released by the MPO staff every five years, but is amended as projects warrant.
The City of Huntsville’s plan for bicycle facilities on existing roads (bike lanes, road diets, etc.)
An emergency operations plan for the MPO.
- Greenways Plan – City of Huntsville
The City of Huntsville’s plan for greenways– dedicated bike-pedestrian trails.
- Human Services Coordinated Transportation Plan
- 2018 Public Participation Plan/Limited English Proficiency Plan
- Sidewalk Improvement Plan – City of Huntsville
The City of Huntsville’s plan for constructing sidewalks on city streets.
Publications and Reports
- FINAL FY 2020 Unified Planning Work Program
- FINAL FY 2021 Unified Planning Work Program NEW
- 2019 Annual List of Obligated Projects
- Journey to Work Characteristics
- Transportation Quarterly Review
All plans and publications are in PDF format. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.