The Long-Range Transportation Plan is a road map of transportation projects, both funded and visionary, for the next 25 years in the Huntsville MPO study area. In order for a transportation project to get funding, it must be included in the LRTP. A new LRTP is released by the MPO staff every five years, but is amended as projects warrant.
Other MPO Plans
- 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program
- Regional Commuter Study
- FINAL MPO Bikeway Plan NEW
- 2018 Public Participation Plan/Limited English Proficiency Plan
- Continuity of Operations Plan
An emergency operations plan for the MPO.
- Greenways Plan – City of Huntsville
- Human Services Coordinated Transportation Plan– TARCOG NEW
- Sidewalk Improvement Plan – City of Huntsville
- Transit Asset Management Plan– City of Huntsville NEW
- 2040 Transportation Plan– City of Madison
Publications and Reports
- FY2020 UPWP Review
- FINAL FY 2021 Unified Planning Work Program
- 2020 Annual List of Obligated Projects
- Journey to Work Characteristics
- Transportation Quarterly Review
- Title VI/Environmental Justice Maps
All plans and publications are in PDF format. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.